Friday, May 1, 2009

The Long Journey from Asia to Italy

I knew it wasn't going to be pretty, but I made it to Rome in one piece and managed to figure out the public transportation to get me to my little neighborhood home for the next few days. I flew China Eastern from Shanghai to Bangkok, then Japan airlines from Bangkok to Tok E O and Tok E O to Roma. Japan Airlines is kinda annoying with their small seats, obedience for non sensical rules and un-satisfying meals. Ok, not fair I was just annoyed at the security people who tried to take the eye-make up remover I had just bought in Duty Free and at the airline stewardess who kept skipping me with drinks and wouldn't let me move to an empty row. I had to turn on a more aggressive approach and found an empty 4 seat row to myself. A girl needs her sleep and after 24 hours of travel, I was not going to take no for an answer.



1 comment:

  1. dude, trust me. just don't let them take your eye make-up remover...NOOOOOOOOO!!!

    ReplyDelete