Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sleeping with the lights on and my eyes open.



I came home from a fun night in Troncones and found this except it was shiny and black with claws. I was so proud of myself the nights before, when I saw a spider or a small roach, I simply swept them to a more welcoming home. But this guy scared the bejeziz out of me, it didn't help that he was waiting for me in my bed. So I ran and found the first helper I could, the chef from the restaurant on his way home and my new hero. He came calmed me down and killed it with his shoe. Apparently this is not a scorpion but the claws threw me off. He said you only need to worry about the yellow scorpions. So I thanked him, still in fear and then looked down and saw a baby yellow scorpion. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. He came back for another kill but lets say I did not have a good night sleep. The lovely people from the hotel fumigated for me the next day. I got over myself and over it eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment